uPVC Casement Windows:
Probably the most popular style in the UK are casement windows, they can be found in millions of houses all across the country. The attraction of this particular design is the ability to fit almost any size of opening & that it is very adaptable in terms of the type of property it can suit, with dozens of combinations of fixed or opening panes.
uPVC Casement Windows features:
- Multi-point all round locks for better security
- Draught excluders for better control over heat loss
- Window frames that fit flush creating storm-proof seals
- Easy to open & close
- Energy efficient sealed double glazed window panes with Low-emissivity glass.
- Very low maintenance requirements – (just wash them occasionally with soapy water)
- Metal reinforcing in the windows frames (no warping or shape distortion)
- Coloured or leaded Glass / ‘Georgian’ window bars
- Wood grain finishes / super smooth finishes is many different colours
Security features like toughened safety glass & window beading fitted to the inside & locking pins built-in around the full frame can be found in all casement windows. You can also personalise them by using coloured glass or even leaded glass or you can go for coloured wood grain frames.