uPVC Tilt & Turn Windows:
This type of design has dual opening functions, one for ventilation, and the other for access. This is achieved by the use of a unique set of hinges which work in such a way as to let the window to ‘tilt’ inwards for ventilation and to open inwards as a window.
Upvc Tilt and Turn windows will open inwards fully so that if you want to, you can also install them as doors.
Upvc Tilt & Turn Window Features:
- Movement limiters – restrict the angle of the inward tilt feature for safety
- Easy to clean because they open inwards (useful in apartments or upper floors)
- Toughened safety glass (British Standard BS6206)
- Multi point security locks
- Energy efficient, double glazed sealed windows
Frames are strengthened by metal reinforcing built in, so that they keep their shape and don’t warp & cause future problems.
Security features like toughened safety glass & window beading fitted to the inside & locking pins built-in around the full frame can be found in all tilt & turn windows.
You can also personalise them by using Georgian bars, coloured glass or coloured frames.